Saturday, November 7, 2009

Successful Weight Loss programmes

Are you on the look out for the success of weight loss programmes or diet that works. This article provides tips on how to reduce their weight, I hope you enjoy read.My name Steve Hill and I have had many problems with my weight all my life. I must admit that I was basically fat until a few years ago. I was not happy to be too heavy and certainly affect the confidence and self esteem. I finally decided I had enough and went about finding a way to gain weight that I would be happy and comfortable with.

I realize that most people would advise me to change my eating habits, I was kind of why people enjoy eating fatty foods, especially all forms of fast food, especially pizza and chips. They may also suggest me to join a gym, but I believe that I would not feel comfortable in the gym as they seem filled with thin people.

I mulled over and read about the many weight loss programmes but finally decided that I needed to form their own diet.I not ready to stop all my favorite foods and this is my plan: For breakfast I'll eat something that most people would class as a health food , which will cerial or toast. I'll have lunch fairly light, like a sandwich, but for dinner I decided that I could eat whatever I want. The main thing and most difficult to implement the fact that I could no longer eat in between meals. The snack must go!. I am not trying to say that it is easy to do, but I have a need and was determined to lose weight.

For exercise I decided to leave the car at home, wherever possible, and walking far more than I ever did. I also started taking my kids to the park at least twice a week. In the park we would play like football, cricket and baseball. It is amazing how much weight you can lose by having fun.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Successful Weight Loss programmes”

Post a Comment